History of The Institute
Late Kedarnath Jana established upper English School after upgrading Mohar Middle EnglishSchool of Sk. Aftabuddin on 17th January 1944, which was recognizedby Calcutta Ubniversity and is known as MOHAR BRAHMAMOYEE HIGH SCHOOL(H.S.) . On1959, W.B.B.S.E. upgraded this institution as multipurpose Higher SecondarySchool. Now the Council of Higher Secondary Education W.B. recognized the sameas plus two Higher Secondary School in 1978.